Monday, December 3, 2012

Link Love 85!

Hello, I have been a bit busy lately, but I will write about that sometime soon...

Are you ready for the link love for this month?

The Wunderbar shared an easy to follow tutorial on her blog to create anthro inspired woolen hats. Isn't this adorable? I love all the sparkles on the hat. Great job!

I love hexagon quilts in general, but I love the story goes with quilt. Geta from Geta's Quilting Studio and her 3 other sisters worked on this special quilt for their mother. Now, her sisters are not quilters, but don't you think they did a nice job? I am admiring all the machine quilting that went in to this quilt. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful quilt and story.

How adorable! Nest Full of Eggs created this patchwork blazer for her little man. It is a lot more work to sew the squares together then to start sewing the blazer. The subtle texture and red trim work surely made this blazer one of a kind. LOVE it!

I have made so many fabric folded flowers in the past, but this hair accessory created by Peaches and Bees is very pretty, I had to include this in the link love. She made it especially for the special photo shoot for her daughter wearing a kimono in a Japanese garden. You can see the pictures on her blog.

Ok, I chose this last project for the bright idea... have you ever used craft punches on leaves?? Grow Creative shared the idea she saw on Color Me Katie. I love simple and easy projects such as this one; we can create something to beautify our surroundings in no time.

Thank you all for sharing your creations. The next link party will be on December 26th... Hmmm... It is right after Christmas, can you make it? I will be waiting to see what you are all up to!

5 comments :

  1. Thank you for featuring my leaves Sachiko! And yes, I will make it to your next link party! I appreciate that you visit my blog and comment when I link up. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my patchwork blazer. Happy holidays to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe I am featured at Tea Rose Home!!! Thank you so much! You have made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing my hexagon quilt with your readers, Sachiko.
    Have a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin