Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Have Been Playing...

I have been playing lately with my kiddos.

I have taken pictures of their findings:

 

I've played with Rachel's hair more


Playing in the sand (this picture is Rachel's art work, I don't know what it is though)


No sewing this week, part of me is antsy that I am not sewing. Although, I know my sewing machine will be there next week, but these moments with the kids won't.

I am gonna keep playing until next week; I have a great idea for the month of July, so come back to see what I am up to soon. Have a great holiday weekend!

8 comments :

  1. School holidays start here next week so I see lots of playing and not much sewing in my immediate future too. Though too cold here to go to the beach. Rugging up for mid winter holidays here in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep playing! These moments will pass and like you said, the sewing machine will still be there:-) Your daughter's hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good reminder. I know I let sewing, blogging, etc... get in the way of spending time with my kiddos. Thanks for sharing.
    Erin
    www.frundy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need to take time to play. I hope you enjoy your weekend as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO RIGHT that these moments with our little ones are fleeting! Good for you spending some extra time playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful moments to hold onto!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^^ good holydays!! and good sea!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin