Saturday, July 10, 2010

Link Love No14!

Wow, you guys have been busy sewing and creating! How are you all doing this summer? I thought my life would get slower when kids are out of school, boy was I wrong! They have martial arts classes, swim lessons, I keep a tab on their reading and chores (not to mention the doctors' appointments and such), I feel like I am busier!

Sitting in front of the computer is my "me time" to unwind and relax. It is nice to see all your creations. I am getting more and more links from outside of the country now, and sometimes I can't even read their language, but I am so grateful that you all take the time to link to my party. Thank you so much!

Here are the picks for this week...

I am not a big fan of hunting, and I can't see myself decorating my house with a dear head, until I saw this one. By Night shared this very cute "dear head", isn't it adorable? I think it will be so cute to use this in the boys' room with some toy guns and stuff.


I love everything delicate and pretty. This Knot & Pearl Necklace is both! Sooo pretty!


Erin from Decor Allure found this old cabinet at a garage sale and gave it some TLC... Look how it turned out! I love the color she chose, it looks amazing!


Check this out! This adorable bathrobe was made out of two dish towels (and they are from a dollar store). Very creative and cute.


Ever Lovely shares her Midsummer's Flower Vine Hair Wreath. Her tutorial is very easy to follow, and made me wanna make one for me and my little girl. I almost escaped to Jane Austin's world wearing this wreath and reading by a tree...


Thank you all for sharing your lovely creations. I will see you on Monday!

8 comments :

  1. :o) Thank you for showing off my dish towel bathrobe, and for your kind comments! :o)

    I love your other choices too -- especially that cabinet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sachiko,

    Thank you so much for featuring my Knot & Pearl necklace. What a sweet surprise to find out I'd been featured.

    Oh how I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog, and seeing what lovelies you've picked out! ;) Thank you again!

    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. tnak u so much for link here and very wonderfull pix, good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool yep, thanks so much for link ^^ good week

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was the first time I joined the link up and was very disappointed that not ONE single person commented. I, personally, left comments on many pages and consider it good manners to do so when participating in these link-ups. I am not near as savvy as many who post, but enjoy showing my accomplishments just the same. I don't mean to vent either, because I love your blog...just disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh wow! I certainly didn't expect to see that stuffed deer head I made featured here! thank you so much, Sachiko! for this and for the link party I loooove!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly-and everyone who participated in my link party

    I am so sorry that I didn't leave comments on most of your links! I promise I visited everyone of the links and with oohs and ahhs, but I have been so busy and it's been hard to have computer time. I will try better next time but I don't think I can leave comments all the time. I hope that all the other participants will visit each other and leave comments, but it is not required. I just wanted to make sure that you all know this... I really appreciate all of you and your links!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know that it is not always possible for the hostess to leave comments on all that participate! What if there were 200+ links?!?! I just consider it blog etiquette for those who join in to leave a comment or two to a few others. Maybe I'm just being a Miss Manners nut, and I don't want to make anyone angry with me! Sorry, Sachiko, you are so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin