Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Link Party No.16!

Wow... I didn't realize my next two weeks would be so full until last night. Usually, when I feel like I have so much going on I would write a weekly schedule and daily schedule on a piece of paper, also a to do list according to the deadline and priority beside each item. Then I would scratch them off as I go through the list.

Usually this method works. If I can see what needs to be done, most likely I won't forget. Also, as I scratch off the things on the list, I feel a sense of accomplishment.

Although, I am not so sure how I am going to squeeze everything in and make it work during the next two weeks... Do you have any advice you can share? Is there a method that works for you with time management? If there is anything, I would love to know! :)

One of the things for me on my list today was to put some stitchery kits together for Young Women's camp (A program for the young girl's at my church).

 

How has your summer has been so far? Between your family reunions, trips and all the other things, are you still crafting?

Here is your chance to share with us!

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.





Let's party!

5 comments :

  1. July is a busy month for us, too. I typically do the same thing you do with the lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your variegated embroidery floss. Am busy busy this July too.So many BOMs to stitch !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love girls camp, it's always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I linked one of my dresses, that one with ruffles, my blog is in spanish and italian, sorry:-(
    two blogs are many to me then i don't have an english one:-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin