Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Link Party 17!

There are many important things I do when I am not sewing and blogging. For example...

I finished off the last piece of my husband's birthday cake that I made a couple days ago...I felt like I was responsible because I was the one that made it... no wonder I still haven't lost the last 10 lb from my pregnancy (for how many years?)

I didn't eat the whole thing! There was only 1 slice left this morning.

Also, I made close to 90 water ballons for a church youth activity... (I broke few as I was trying to fill them with water, my bathroom and I were all wet afterwards)


And...I am still brainstorming for the last shirt tutorial.

Well ladies, what have you been working on? I can't wait to see it!

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.





Let's party!

16 comments :

  1. Thanks for hosting another week! Love your site!

    Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG sachico!! how did you do that cake!!!???
    Could you please, please, please, please post recepy for the "cream" you use as a topping and inbetween the cake slices?
    Thank you ever so much in advance.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Lulu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that...PLEASE share the recipe for the frosting!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks divine! Yum! Thanks for hosting each week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add me to the list! I'd *LOVE* to give that mondo-delicious-looking frosting a try! Yum! I'd forever be indebted to yoU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cake looks delicious and I bet the water balloons were a ton of fun! You are one busy and talented mama. Thanks for hosting your linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cake looks amazing! I'd also like the recipe if you want to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that cake looks sooo good! oh yum.
    I'm trying to loose baby weight too .... if you post the recipe I'll have to wait until we have company to make it. Otherwise I'd eat at least half :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow! I'd love to have the recipe for that frosting.

    I believe I could eat the whole cake myself.!!!

    I do love your blog.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL CAKE! PLEASE POST THE RECIPE!!! Thanks, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. yumm... that cake looks wonderful!

    ♥Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh!!! That cake looks sooooooooo good. If I had been there, you wouldn't have had to worry about there being anything left for you to 'have' to eat. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! That cake! I think I could fall on it and just devour the whole thing! I'm begging, with the others, for the recipe, please?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I return to this party :)
    It's been a few weeks and I'm glad I can join this link party again
    Thank you for hosting a great link party

    Love&hug
    Citra@innocentia
    http://childhood-obsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that cake looks yummy!
    I'll come over to your house to eat. lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! This cake looks delicius! I definitely need the recipy! You inspire me and i like a lot the way you present yourself and your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin