Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Link Party No. 44

This is a little shout out, tomorrow March 3rd is when my post for Once upon a Thread will go up at No Big Dill.

Please make sure to head over and see what I came up with and leave little love notes for me! I really enjoyed this theme and the process of making the stuff. It was sort of homework... only it was the kind of homework that I like. :)

Meanwhile, another shout out to my friends and family... we changed our internet and phone provider a few days ago. When they came out and wired the house something happened, our home phone doesn't work right now. You can call my cell, if you don't have my cell? Mmmm... too bad, I am not about to post my cell phone number on my blog! We realized yesterday, "hey, we haven't received phone calls", then we tried to call out but couldn't. I don't know when it's going to get fixed, but I just want to let you guys know that we are Ok. We are still alive and well, don't worry!

Ok, that was a little personal; let's get back to some fun! You know the routine, show us what's up your sleeve!

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.




Thank you for your participation, and making this link party successful and fun!

10 comments :

  1. So happy that your sewing machine is back. I like the necklace with lace on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your having a good week. Thank you so much for hosting on your lovely blog.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting, Sachiko! Have a wonderful week!
    Best Wishes and Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting another Link Party. I was glad to get the chance to participate this time.

    I really hope I added your button correctly (I'm new to this sort of thing).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Link Party! :) Your blog is actually the blog that inspired me to start sewing again :) Thanks!

    Kim - Crafts By Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! your link party seems to be growing. How fun!! thanks for hosting us.

    Congratulations for being published in Altered Couture!! You must be so excited!!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorei seu blog!!!
    Aventurei -me a costurar depois de conhecer seus trabalhos!
    Obrigada!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I missed the party. It appears to have been a success!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has been hard to do (because I'm still a blog-ignorans) but at last I have add your link button to my blog, hurra! Thank you for your hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin