Monday, March 7, 2011

Bird Necklace & Earrings


When I found these parts it was like love at first sight. I LOVED them. I love how they are dainty and detailed. I could not decide which ones to buy (they were a little bit pricey compared to other parts), and after several minutes, I finally decided and came home.
You might be wondering why I call this, Bird Necklace. I want you to take a closer look at the necklace...


Yes, the bird. I love this bird charm and I kept thinking about how I could incorporate this bird into the design. I think I like this in the center like this so far (I might change my mind later though).

Here are the earrings I made to go with the necklace.



I know I will enjoy them for a quite a while.

So far I shared three jewelry posts that I did while my sewing machine was in the shop. I actually have one more to show you... but I am going to be featured somewhere with the last necklace, that's all I can say for now (I seriously don't know exactly when). I will let you know as soon as I find out. :)

Now, I should think about what I can do with my newly maintained sewing machine. It will be fun!

9 comments :

  1. I love this necklace, so intricate and so much to look at. The bird is the icing on the cake!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bird neckless! very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. Such a beautiful set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great together. I love the bird design! I recently brought a necklace on sale as I loved the birds on it, but not so much the rest of the design; so I made them into earrings. The little bird of yours looks so alike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really have such a great sense of style! I need to hire you as my stylist ;) These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS!!! Love the whole "feel" of the necklace and earrings -- love the color of the beads...just love love love these! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. You did a really nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin