Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Link Party No. 45

One of my favorite things to do is go on a lunch date with my husband. We went to a Thai restaurant, it was very good. Then, just like any other Asian type of restaurant, they gave us fortune cookies.

Here is the one I got...


Wow, really? That would be super fun if what's on the paper is true. But, wait a minute that means I am not working hard enough as is?! I thought I was, but I guess not... :)

I wonder if the fortune cookie knows something I don't. (I know it's silly, but my anticipation is humongous right now!)

Anyhow, it is time for the link party, share your creative juice with us everyone!

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.




Thank you for your participation, and making this link party successful and fun!

11 comments :

  1. Thanks for hosting! have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning! That is one of the best fortune cookies I've seen... I would be feeling pretty excited myself if I opened that one! Thanks for the party! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was *this* close to having something to show off, as I'm redoing a chair for my daughter's room. But the finish keeps clouding up and I have no idea why, aaargh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love browsing through your link parties! Your followers make sure amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thai food sounds so good! Wish we had some here! I think you're working plenty hard and I find your projects very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, my daughter got that exact same fortune last Saturday at our local New China. How funny! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! I've been reading for months now and you have inspired me to start one of my own. I can't wait to post my first project on your link party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your link parties... and for this one, there seems to be a lot of recipes I would've tried... if only I had time to bake. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sachiko,
    Thanks for hosting and for your visiting my blog.

    have a great weekend

    janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Just found you through Bubbly Nature. I grabbed a button, linked 3 projects and am your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found your blog while looking for tattered roses and I bookmarked you and have been enjoying you ever since. I love your work and thank you for hosting the Link Party!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin