Saturday, March 5, 2011

Link Love No 44!

If you missed the post I did for Once Upon a Thread at No Big Dill, please head over to see what I came up with "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" book. This fun event will continue until the end of this month.


This week's link party had 214 links! That was a lot of links to go through, but I really enjoyed them! Thank you for your participations!

Here are this week’s link love...

Sandy's Space shared a perpetual calendar. Her use and combinations of design and colors are impressive!


When I first saw the pictures of colorful balls, I thought, ok... I didn't know what to expect. Then, I saw the process and the finished cookies, I was so excited! I know I am going to do with my kids soon! Go visit Can't Stop Making Things to see what she did. :)


This unique Anthro inspired necklace is shared by yellow Black Bird. Her step by step tutorial is so easy to follow.
What color would you like to make?


I am not a big fan of St Patrick’s day as far as decorations and stuff, but this t-shirt shared by I Candy Handmade is just so cute!


My mom told me not to play with food growing up...but I think I am going to soon. Come on, ilene! shared conversation marshmallows with us, I think this is so fun and sweet.(literally...) I want to do this before the weather gets too warm.



Fun stuff aren't they? Thank you for your participation, have a nice Sunday!

9 comments :

  1. Ah! I love that you're making the food from The Very Hungry Caterpillar! That's so cute. =D

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring our shamrock shirts! Such a fun surprise...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute features! Those marshmallows are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the catterpillar post! Well done you, especially on the cherry pie, makes me hungry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE The Very Hungry Caterpillar. It was one of my favorite books growing up! And I just love the felt food! Wonderful ideas this week. Thanks for sharing!
    ~Kalen
    Pumpkin Pie Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my necklace! I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sachiko! Thanks for featuring my marshmallows! I love reading your blog, so I am very honored to be on it!! :) I love your felt food, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yahoo! My Rainbow Cookies are featured on Tea Rose Home. Thanks. BTW, TRH sends more visits to my blog than almost anyone else. You have great readers.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin