Saturday, March 31, 2012

Link Love No.77!

How was the link party everyone? I saw some really neat ideas and projects; it is awesome to do this again. Besides the couple projects that I have been working on, I started mending clothes. When I went through my closet, and kids’ closet, there were a bunch of clothes that needed attention. I guess I will share some of the projects worth sharing in the future. It is kind of fun and make me feel like I am being resourceful and domestic. :)

Here are the link loves for the month of March!

This beautiful belt was created by Melly Sews. I have a similar belt with a different color of leather, but I really love her design too!! Amazing work!


I cannot believe it is almost Easter! Alderberry Hills created these pretty Easter eggs. As I mentioned before, I am not really big into holiday decor but I would love to see something like them on my table or entry way.


Another Easter decoration that caught my eye was this Easter bunny silhouette by Uncommon. I love how she combined the frame, the silhouette, and the burlap together. They look perfect!


I don't get too many drawing projects on my link party, but I really like this water color art by Grow Creative. She calls it progressive watercolor painting, and shares the how-to on her blog, make sure to check it out!


These crochet flip flops for babies by Crochet Dreamz made me smile, how adorable!


Thank you everyone for your participation. Now, the next MONTHLY link party at Tea Rose Home will be on April 25th, make sure to link your project for the month!

I will see you on Monday!

4 comments :

  1. So happy for the feature...thanks a million, much appreciated!
    Thanks as well for hosting every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet feature! So happy to have your party back! :) Can't wait til next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this link party and featuring my watercolor project!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin