Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Link Party No.77!

Wow, the last link party was on December 4th! I had to go back and find out exactly what number I the link party is on. It's been a while...

I am so glad that you are here today. We may not have many links this time, but I hope you all will enjoy linking up and visiting each other.

I have been a bit consumed by a couple projects lately, and they are not ready to share with you yet. I will share the picture of a chocolate cake that I had the other day though... :)


Just imagine, wouldn't it be fun to sit around and chat while we have a piece of chocolate cake?

Well, you know the drill. I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to!

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.




18 comments :

  1. MMM yummy,chocolate cake.
    xx jeanetteann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Welcome back..Nice to see your link party again after December :)
    Thanks for hosting this,I am sharing my links now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! What a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome welcome back to linky land! so glad to have your beautiful party back in action! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake looks AMAZING! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we need the recipe for that glorious looking chocolate cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That chocolate cake looks too good!!! Thank you for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting this party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! What a gorgeous chocolate cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for offering the link-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Sachiko, for hosting the link party! Your cake looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first linky party so I hope I have got the etiquette right! I'm working my way through the post, should I be commenting when I visit? Sorry newbie! Please be kind people :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back and thanks for the digital diabetes from that cake! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. MMMMMMMMM!!!!!Perfect!!!thank you! kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad your link party is back. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my that cake looks so yummy!! So glad your party is back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The cake looks awesome the party is great, thanks, I love pink and the cherry blossoms Karren

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh My, this post is full of inspiration!!!!.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin