Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Silhouette Chalkboard Vinyl

Last Summer I shared a post about how much fun I had with tattoo paper.

This time, I was given a chance to review their Chalkboard Vinyl. I had heard about it and I was very curious, so it was perfect timing!

There were several ideas that I wanted to do. I got together with my friend who has a Cameo (and let me tell you she is a master!), we decided to play with it. :)

Here are the couple things I did...

A place setting for my refrigerator to write the menu of the day.


I used a cut out design of a place setting my friend already had in her library, and instead of the plate, I used a doily as a plate. I really LOVE this! I have a thing for doilies, and Silhouette offers so many stylish and pretty designs, it was so hard to pick "the one".

I also cut out some tags. There are many places that I want to use these cool labels, but I used the first one on this can... I am quite happy about this treat can, isn't it so fun?


Great thing is I can always erase the words and use the can for different purposes. Hmm... What else can I make?

12 comments :

  1. i love this. it seems like the possibilities are endless.

    ps. i got your message last night but i was at work. cake sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! The first one is so adorable! I love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! Maybe you could use them for your daily "to do" list, or for quick reminders, like returning a phone call...which reminds me, I've got a call to make!

    Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Malaika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! Maybe you could use them for your daily "to do" list, or for quick reminders, like returning a phone call...which reminds me, I've got a call to make!

    Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Malaika.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a feeling you live in Utah. I read your blog every day while I am at work. Love everything you do!!!! I think I found your blog off Jenny Doh's.......... You have cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a feeling you live in Utah. I read your blog every day while I am at work. Love everything you do!!!! I think I found your blog off Jenny Doh's.......... You have cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! so much prettier than a dry erase board!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are super cute. I haven't tried the chalkboard vinyl yet, but I love how you made the place setting for your fridge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sachiko, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to have a silhouette someday! This looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a creative sewing genius! I loved looking at (and plan to make) your T-shirt make-overs. Do you alter the bottom of your T-shirts to make them rounded/shaped or do you buy all of them like that?
    I don't know what the health issues you mentioned are-but God does so I asked Him for healing on your behalf. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin