Saturday, September 10, 2011

Link Love No.68

How have you all been doing? I had a very fun and productive day today. I am working on several new projects that are kind of experimental for me, but I have the perfectly done items in my head. We will see if I can make them as I have planned. If I fail I will quietly chuck them...

I can't believe it is already September, I see Halloween items (and Christmas items too!) on store shelves. But I think it is always better to be prepared ahead of time for those upcoming holidays.


Parkers shared awesome Halloween dessert table idea with us. I am not big on Halloween stuff, but I know my kids will be soo happy if I do something like this for them.


Are you looking for some ideas that are inexpensive yet impressive? The Letter 4 created this fantastic wall decor without breaking the bank. Go check out their blog to see how it’s done!


I have seen many coffee filter wreaths, and I thought this one is a little different. Mary's Meanderingscreated this beautiful wrath out of tea dyed coffee filters. I love how she decorated it; just the right amount of accessories gave this wreath charm and beauty.


Boy my hair is getting long... I have been so busy and keep missing chances to make an appointment with my stylist. Meanwhile, I love trying fun hair-dos like this one Raising 4 Princesses shared. So beautiful!


Procraftination Station shared this awesome thrift store find cabinet makeover. This is what Iuliana said about the cabinet (before she worked on it) in her blog:

"This china cabinet was not made of real wood and looked very cheap, and of course beat up and old"...wow, it's not real wood? But look how she made it so pretty! This project is proof that a little bit of constructive imagination and elbow grease can make anything possible. :)


Thank you all for participating. See you at the next post!

3 comments :

  1. Wow, I can't believe I got featured. Thank you so much. I am so excited.

    Oh...and I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks...I love that hair! Good luck on your projects.
    liZ
    (simplesimonandco)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun to see my wreath featured on your blog!! Thank you so very much! I always enjoy seeing the wonderful inspiration that your party brings!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin