Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Link Party No.69/ Bracelets for Little Girl


I shared my Liberty of London fabric covered buttons a few posts ago. I am actually making something using them... I will be ready to share the pictures soon.

Meanwhile, I started making something for my nieces in Japan for Christmas. I wanted to make a few things and wrap them up really pretty. One of the things I made was this bracelet. I went through my buttons and beads to color coordinate them. It was such a simple and fun project. You can whip up several of them in no time!



When Rachel came home, she found the bracelets on the table. As I predicted, she grabbed the pink one and said, "What's this for?" blah blah blah, "Why is there so many?" blah blah blah, and she finally got to the point, "I am wondering... is this mine?” (Followed by a grin). Oh fine, have it now; it is so hard to resist the cute smile.

She wore her pink bracelet for the rest of the day and loved it, which made me happy. I hope those bracelets will bring a smile to my nieces’ faces when they open their gifts.

It is your turn to share your creations. Link up, visit each other and have fun! :)

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.




5 comments :

  1. The bracelets are adorable. I may have to make some for my little one. Thanks for sharing and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely,

    It's always fun trying to condense a whole post into fifteen letters! Thank you so much for hosting!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What darling little bracelets! This would be kind of fun for Big Little girls to wear for a bit of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me party at your place today...

    Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin