Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Girl's Night Out- Blogger Get Together and Contest

Because I thought I was going to have lots of procedures this year, I couldn't really plan things ahead of time. That is why I thought I wouldn’t be able to attend Sewing Summit either. I didn't want to pay lots of money for the ticket, book the hotel and end up not going.

Turns out, my medical insurance has been a pain in the rear, and the plan to have lots of procedures for my leg went out the window. I was feeling a bit sad about the missed fun opportunities.

THEN, my blogging friend Jessica from Me Sew Crazy contacted me to see if I wanted to have a Girls’ Night Out with some other bloggers since she is going to come to town for Sewing Summit. Of course, yeah!

Little did I know... Jessica was putting something amazing together with super awesome sponsors!

Here is what I mean...

That is not all... the reason why I am writing this post is that she organized an exciting contest for all of you to win awesome prizes!!
CONTEST2
Here are the rules and prizes for the contest;

This is the attendee's list. I consider some of them as my blogging friends that I can't wait to meet in person(finally!), and some of them I am excited to get to know more.

Intrigued? Go to Me Sew Crazy to see how to enter!

2 comments :

  1. Glad you get to go! Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure sounds fun! I'd love to meet everyone in person but I'm down in LA. I met Liz & Elizabeth from Simple Simon last year at SNAP. I tried to get tickets to Sewing Summitt but it sold out in a couple of hours! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin