Saturday, August 13, 2011

Link Love No. 65

Whew... I had a really busy week this week, but it was good kind of busy. Mr. TRH and I had our 16th Anniversary and had a wonderful date, I got to go out with my friends (Dinner - Color Me Mine - Frozen Yogurt and LOTS of talking and laughing), and we celebrated Rachel's birthday (a tutorial is coming up...hint hint ;) ).

I read it somewhere that people feel happy and content, when they feel they are connected with someone, or truly feel they belong. Throughout the events of this week, I think that is so true. I don't know how I got so lucky to have the family and friends that I have. Spending time and sharing special moments with them made me so happy.

Ok, I have link loves for this week... they are amazing!

You see doily projects all over the place, but I thought this one by My Experiment with Needles n Thread is a little different. I love how she added a splash of color in the middle of each doily. How cute!


One of the things I want to get my hands on is how to make and work with fondant. Parkers shared a guest post by Brittany from Edible Details a step by step tutorial for that. I love the combination of gray and yellow... so in style and pretty!


I have been keeping my eyes open search for a perfect pillow for my couch and this might be it! I thought about making a pompom pillow, but I never thought about making the pompoms. Living with Punks has an awesome ideas all the time, my hat’s off to Susan!


I love lots of colors and patterns for kids’ clothes, but sometimes it is really nice to see a more simple and carefree design. shared this Keyhole T-shirt created by using a tutorial by Craftiness is not Optional. Isn't it just so adorable? I want one for myself!


I feel like the fall is getting closer where I live especially at night. Usually in September I slowly start mixing fall accessories into my wardrobe. I thought this Lace Crochet cuff by Little Treasure is a perfect piece for the transition to fall.


Thank you all for sharing your talents. See you at the next post!

2 comments :

  1. Thank you Sachiko for another link love!!
    I am so excited to see the cuffs featured here!
    Hugs,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sachiko!!cant express how happy I am!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin