Monday, April 26, 2010

Link Party Love and Little Announcement

Let me just say this...You guys are amazing! I feel so lucky to see what all of you are doing, and being a part of craft/sewing blogosphere. Thank you all so much for participating!

I want to spotlight some of you today, that not only caught my eye but I also wanted them for myself!

House of Smith's shared her thrift find table transformation with us. Isn't it amazing how much paint can do to an old piece of furniture? I love how she decorated the table afterwards too!


Another funiture transformation I loved was linked by Along for the Ride. she took an old desk and did her magic to turn the desk in to this: Wow!


Mom's got a glue gun also had a great idea for a sewing table, but what cought my eye was the beautiful sewing machine cozy. I love the fabric she used and the ruffles! You can't go wrong with ruffles.


Have you seen these pretty cup cakes? Bird Craft has an eye when it comes to colors, those cup cakes are soo pretty I would want to look at them all day; I think I would have a hard time eating them!


Aren't they gorgeous? There are so many talented people out there, I want to keep meeting you all! So, help me to spread the word about my link party by posting my grab button on your side bar! If you have been featured, please grab my I've been featured button.

By the way, Wednesday the 28th I am taking a break from the link party. Instead, I am doing a special post for Mother's day... with a Giveaway! Don't worry, I still need you to participate in a different way. I will let you know what it is, in the post.

Happy creating!

2 comments :

  1. Wow! Thank you so much! I'm totally thrilled to be featured here!

    I love everything you do on your cute blog!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sashiko!!

    You've made my day!

    I love your blog soooo much and it's a privilege to be picked out by you and included in this cool list of crafty peeps! :)

    Thank you again and thanks for hosting the weekly parties! Can't wait to see what you've got for us today...

    hugs,
    Bird

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin