Friday, April 16, 2010

Link Party Love

I love doing the link party. I get to discover beautiful blogs and creations without leaving my blog! I know everyone has a busy life, so I just want to say thank you so much for taking the time to link up. I really appreciate it.

Well, I wanted to spotlight some of my favorites:

Camera Case Wristlet ~ The Sweet Life
I have seen the camera case wristlet before, but looking at the fabric combination made me wanna make one for myself! I just bought a new camera, this will be a perfect Mother's Day gift for me!


Fabric flower lamp shade makeover ~ One Talented Family
This is so pretty... It looks easy to do, I think I have a lamp shade I can try this with.


Whimsical Recycled Paper Flower Wreath ~ Let's Go Fly A Kite
I must say, I love the colors she has chosen! Also, this will be a perfect summer project for my children to do.


Shabby Coastal Cottage Lantern ~ Design Fanatic
The way she decorated this lantern is very beautiful, I love everything she put in to the lantern.


Vintage Wallet Re-Mix ~ For the Love
She found this vintage purse for a $1 at a thrift store. The little details she added made it personal and more up-to-date, very cute!


My attempt at Jean Corsages ~ Beansie Babbles
She saw my Jean Corsage Tutorial and put her own twist and style on it. It's very pretty and you can use the flowers as embelishment for almost anything.


Inspired?

Thank you so much for participating. Happy creating and comeback next link party!

Note: An "I was featured" grab button is coming soon! I promise! If you are one of those blogs that was spotlighted, you could use my "link party" button for now. Thanks!

6 comments :

  1. Sachiko, Thanks for choosing my Shabby Coastal Cottage Lantern as one of your favorites. There were a lot of fun ones on your link party! So much good inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute ideas. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature on my camera cases. I give my daughter most of the credit on picking out the fabrics.

    and I love those flip flops!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for loving my lamp!! It was fun and easy to do! I am glad you like it!!
    I love your blog and visit daily! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! thanks so much Sachiko showcasing the paper wreath!! I love your blog and your party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. muy lindos tus trabajos!!
    Un abrazo desde Argentina.
    Nilda

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin