Sunday, April 10, 2011

Link Love No.48!

Whew...I think the sickness cloud is starting to dissipate from our house. Finally, Michael is better, and my husband still coughs, but he is also doing a little better. I thought that I felt something in my throat, but I decided to take airborn and take it easy.

The kids have Spring break this week so I am thinking of what we can do to have fun. Hopefully we will have nice weather, so I can take them to a park. My kids have been big time into drawing lately. Wouldn't that be fun to go on a picnic with art supplies to draw outside?

Also, baking might be a fun activity to do. I have several cookie recipes I have been wanting to try.

Do you have any great ideas on how to spend spring break with the kids? If you do let me know!

Here are the link loves for this week;

Lella Boutique shared a great tutorial how she made this adorable Baby Bird Stitchery. I love her unique style, and color choices, what a great keep sake!


This is actually one of the cookie recipes that I want to try making with my kiddies. Flexible Dreams shared these colorfulicious and fun cookies with us. Very springy!


See Kate Sew made this beautiful shower curtain inspired by Anthropology. Hmm... I have wanted to redo my kids’ bathroom, and that bathroom is the only one that needs shower curtains. I would LOVE to have a shower curtain like this, but I don't think my boys would. I guess I have to bookmark it for future reference. Simply gorgeous!


I thought the "before" picture was nice too, but then I saw the "after" picture. Sarah from Faded Country created the open cabinet, and it totally added a nice feel to the kitchen. Great job!


The last one for this link love is shared by A Place for Crafty Inspiration. I love how simple and easy to make this lace bangle appears. They look very elegant yet down to earth enough for everyday use. Lovely.:)


Thank you all for sharing your talents and creativities I am so happy that you were here!

2 comments :

  1. nice collection... but love the bangles most ...
    I would love if you please peek a little at
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Sure you will find a crafty project of your choice from my library…
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin