Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Link Party No. 51!


I have been craving cake... I had tons of strawberries...
That's how I end up making a cake this morning.

I diced some strawberries and mix them in to lemon cake batter. When it came out of the oven, the aroma of strawberries filled the kitchen.


I decorated with whipped cream and more strawberries. Mmmm it was yummy. I forgot that I wanted to start dieting while I was eating. :)


One more thing...I have been working on a project using my old cardigan. I was stuck for a couple weeks (I couldn't decide how I wanted to finish it) and it was sitting on the table.
I finally made up my mind and started working on it again. I think I can share the tutorial pretty soon with you all. Here is the cardigan. Can you guess what I am making out of this?



Ok, it is time for you to share your project with us. Let’s start the link party!

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.




Now, Let's see what you've been up to!!

14 comments :

  1. oooh, that cake looks utterly delicious. Dieting Schmieting!!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm ....I think you will make a green dinosaurier or a green crocodile for your sweet doughter out of your cardigan :o)
    I'm always with you, but i don't write so much...sorry for my English...bye Saphira from Munich Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party!! Your cake looks delicious! I would forget that I was dieting too if that was in front of me! t. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm your strawberrry cake looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting! Your strawberry cake looks soooo yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.. I have a ton of strawberries going to waste in the fridge - I know what I'm going to bake tonight! Thanks for the fabulous yummy idea.

    I can't wait to see what you do with the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After starring at your cake I suddenly felt a rumble in my tummy! thanks for hosting this party and giving us a slice of the cake to contend with :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That strawberry cake looks soooo yummy! I haven't had breakfast yet and now I am re-thinking my eggs! :)
    Thanks for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yum, yum! that cake looks so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cake looks amazing!! Can't wait to see what your cardigan turns into. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely party...thanks again for hosting

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never done a link party so I hope I do this right? Here is a link to what I recently made: http://sewdetermined.blogspot.com/2011/04/retro-aqua-blue-polka-dot-dress.html I used a Simplicity pattern, but raised the V neck and added a ruffle for fun! I wore it out on a date with my hubby the other night!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin