Sunday, April 24, 2011

Link Love No.50!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend. Mine was really busy but very fulfilling. The fundraising yard sale for Japan went very well (I will post about that next week), I was able to meet many amazing people, and I witnessed some great act of service throughout the day.

Not to mention the time spent with family and an awesome Easter dinner! :)

It is time to share my link love. What was your favorite?

Maybe Matilda shared a Floral Love Tee. She took an inspirational piece, and turned into something she LOVEs! It is an easy way to make an ordinary t-shirt into something special.


Check this play kitchen out! Emily from The Toasted Coconut did such a great job "remodeling" the kitchen for her two year old daughter. What a difference!

Yes, it is a same kitchen, but I love the "after" kitchen much better.


Oh, my word... when I saw the picture of this I couldn't figure out what was on the wreath, I got closer and saw how amazing this wreath is! The Silly Pearl made each one of those party blowers with help from a tutorial she found and made them into a wreath. So fun and pretty, her girls are so lucky to have such a crafty mom!


I have been in a mood for cupcakes for several weeks now... I am not just talking about eating, but making them. And, I want to make them from scratch (if you have any GREAT recipes, please email me!) and decorate them really pretty! I was at a book store the other day looking at cup cake recipe books with my little girl. There are many of them and I couldn't make up my mind! I came home empty handed. Anyways...Aly & Ash Creations shared one of the fun ways to decorate cupcakes. Visit her blog for free printables!


The last one for this week is shared by Krafting with K. She was inspired by one of the Kate Spade's design and came up with her version of the pillow. Bright color and contrast of white and yellow is so refreshing and cheerful.


Thank you all for the participation. Happy creating!

2 comments :

  1. Wow, thanks so much for featuring me! I was so excited to see my shirt up on your blog! Great finds--I love that wreath! So cute!

    Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sachiko for including my wreath in your list!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin