Friday, June 1, 2012

Link Love No.79!

Thank you all for linking up your fun projects!

This week, I was going to plan the things to do with my kids this summer but there was always something going on and I haven't gotten around to it. Going through your links gave me some ideas though, so thank you!

Are you ready for the link loves for this week?

Sandy from Sandy's Space created these cutest milk bottles for boys sleep over party. Aren't they so adorable??


One of my favorite flowers is hydrangeas, there were white one and blue one in my parents garden, and I loved look at them. To me, they are "calm" flowers, and give me a peaceful feeling. Twigg Studios shared a detailed tutorial on how to create paper hydrangeas, so awesome. :)


Do you have a lots of instagram photos you want to do something with? Miranda from The Pinterest Project used a tutorial by A Beautiful Mess and created a fun Instagram Photo Collage Canvas. This is going to be on my "To Do" list!


Isn't this quilt so eye catching? I fell in love in an instant, so beautiful!! BGMom1 linked the photo of this Prism Quilt from a flicker account, and I want you guys to know that is also welcome too!


I think I might be having turquoise fever lately, I was drawn to this pretty crochet purse by hannicraft. Thank you for sharing such a pretty thing.


Wasn't it such a fun round of link party? Ok, everyone, Wednesday June 27th is our next Tea Rose Home link party, mark your calendars and link up your babies! I will be looking forward to seeing them.

Have a nice weekend!

3 comments :

  1. I missed your link party this time! Boo hoo... I love that turquoise purse you've chosen - I've also got a thing about anything turquoise! Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou so much for featuring my paper hydrangea xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much fro featuring my Mini Patchwork Prism Quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin