Saturday, June 9, 2012

New Profile Picture(s)

Some of you might have seen my pictures that were tagged on Facebook about a week ago.  Yeap, I had a photo shoot for my profile picture. 

It will be almost 4 years (that long, already?!) since I have started blogging and I have not changed my profile picture in a very LONG LONG time.  In those 4 years, I have definitely been aging, and didn't want to have a huge gap between the profile picture and the real me when I meet my blogging friends in person.

My friend, Ai, started a photography business a while ago, and she took my pictures this time.  She did such an awesome job for me that I had a hard time choosing just one picture for my profile.  I replaced my profile picture with one of them, but I am still trying to decide.

I will share them with you, any votes?








Her photography business is still fairly new, and photo sessions are generously priced.  If you live around the Utah county area, and are interested in more information, go to her site here.

Thanks Ai for the fun photo session and awesome pictures! :)

24 comments :

  1. You are so cute! I love the top two right hand column ones. They look the most crisp and you look great in them. I do like the one you chose though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the second to last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos. I like the last one best, and it could easily be cropped closer for a profile picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one of you in front of the tree trunk with your hand to your face and the one where you're standing next to the dark burgundy tree leaves--that color really brings out the color of your hair! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I like the third and fourth ones, though the seventh is just fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one you have above your 'about me' on your blog! They are all great - it's hard to pic one fav!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the second one. Your friend did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! I like the one you chose but I also like the last one and the one next to the purple leaves. You have so many good ones you can change them out every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all adorable, but I like the last one best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. For me smiles win every time, the last two take my vote x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all! I see why you're having a hard time deciding... I guess if I had to choose a favorite it would be the second one where you're smiling in front of that brick wall. Your smile is so pretty and natural, plus I like the contrast of the brick against your blue sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I also like the second to last one for the same reason. The leaves are nice and green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love, love, love the 6th one from above ... you look sooo beautiful in it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the 6th photo..where you're standing next to the burgundy leaves. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like all of them - but the last one is my favorite. Your hair is GORGEOUS! Did you do lowlights or highlights?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the last one, you have such a beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are all so adorable. I do like the one you chose.

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the second one and the last one, where you look at the camera. I think this is more personal and engaging.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My vote is the last one of you sitting on a bench. You look so relaxed and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. All of them are lovely! Especially those on the second row!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like #8 I love your warm smile!! You're so talented and your beauty shines especially bright in that photo!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin