Saturday, June 30, 2012

Link Love No.80!

I had a relaxing yet pretty productive day. I have been working on a tutorial and some projects that I am going to share with you soon (wink), so stay tuned!

I am not going to list everything I did today, but one of my highlights of the day was watching "Kung-fu Panda" with my family... boy you gotta love that movie. Sometimes it's so nice to sink in to your comfy couch and just watch a fun movie, don't you think?

Well, are you ready for the link loves for this month?

I LOVE what Owen's Olivia did for her baby's nursery!! It is fun to see non-traditional style nursery. I love the colors she chose, and all the love, details she put in. So creative!

Do you have a baseball jersey you no longer need laying around the house? Sweet Bee Buzzings shared one of the fun ways to repurpose them... Jersey Pillows! I have some jerseys from last year when we signed up one of our sons for baseball. I think he will love to have a pillow like those.

We can always use some creative themes for parties, right? This very pretty and not to mention refreshing "Pink Lemonade Party" was shared by Cherished Bliss. There are a bunch of pictures on her blog, so head over to see all the details on her blog!

QuarDecor turned a "blah" office file cabinet into a stylish center piece stylish. This is a perfect example of how imagination and little bit of elbow grease can create something awesome. :)

The last link I want to share is the Peanut Swaddler by Sugar Tart Crafts. I swaddled all my kids when they were babies, and they slept very well. Although, I hated to unwrap them to check their diapers because they usually woke up. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS? How clever to have 2 zippers?! Check out her complete tutorial on her blog, you don't wanna miss it!

Thank you everyone for linking up your awesome creations. The next link party will be on July 25th. Mark your calendar and get ready, set… go! :)

5 comments :

  1. Some nice ideas here, hope you have a nice weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nursery is so adorable. I especially LOVE those curtains!
    Thanks so much for featuring my swaddler, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so going to make my filing cabinet pretty!

    We watched Kung Fu Panda yesterday too. Such a fun movie!

    Blessings,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my Pink Lemonade Party! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wonderful feature! This made my day! Thank you!

    Have a wonderful 4th.
    xo
    nancy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin