Monday, July 11, 2011

Lemonade Day

I decided that today is a good day to make lemonade...


By the way, the picture below is a little sneak peak for my new tutorial. I made the dress Rachel is wearing out of ordinary kitchen towels. I will have the tutorial ready sometime this week (hopefully...fingers crossed).




She has been busy painting this morning; do you see some paint on her hands?

Who knew that making lemonade can be so much fun? I basically taught them what to do, and they did most of the work. Maybe some of "Sachiko's cooking class" is paying off? I am proud of how he is holding the lemon.


We decided to make lemon limeade with some strawberries.
The results? Oh, it was so good!

7 comments :

  1. The dress is so fresh..goes perfectly with the lemon and limeade! Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lemonade looks yummy!!
    Your pictures are always so pretty ~

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! My great-grandmother used to make gallons of real lemonade for family reunions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sachiko,
    I read your blog for a long time,but it's first time to say hello. :D I also have a blog for sharing some idea and design, if you have time, please and welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sachiko, Your daughter is a dolly! Love your pics.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin