Saturday, July 16, 2011

Link Love No. 61!

There were many projects that I liked, but I have to do what I have to do... I picked five favorites for this week's link party!

MeiJo's Joy saw this idea at Tip Junkie one day. She loved it so much that she was determined to recreate this mirror. Even though she had some difficulties along the way, she successfully made one for her wall! She used some cardboard, a lid to support the mirror, and sequins. You should be proud yourself! :)


When I saw this post "DIY Tufted Ottoman"'s before and after picture, my jaw dropped. Five days 5 ways shared how she turned a $40 Craigslist table to this amazing designer piece lookalike. I would love love to have something like this in my living room.


Do you have a name card? I have two of them for my stitchery design business, and for my blogging. I carry them with me most of the time, but they especially came in handy when I went to a bloggers meet up and quilt market. Running with Glitter shared how she made her Mommy/Blog business card. It is such a cute card; it would definitely leave an impression for sure.


I love projects that are inexpensive but have maximal effect and use. Claremont Avenue shared such a project with us. She turned $1 tin pails into stylish pots for her herbs. I thought those would be so perfect on the shelves to sort knick-knacks to declutter (yes I am speaking about my house). Thank you for the great idea!


Taylor Made shared how to turn an ordinary beach towel into a "stake your claim" beach towel! How come I have never thought of this? If you ever have been to a beach, you know the frustration when the wind blows the towels. Go check out her blog to see how she did it!


Thank you all for participating. I hope your summer is one big blast!

8 comments :

  1. What a great transformation of Ottoman... it looks great... I am going to check it now
    Feel very happy if you pay a visit to me at
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great transformation of Ottoman... it looks great... I am going to check it now
    Feel very happy if you pay a visit to me at
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting collection... And I love most the transformation of Ottoman... great project, very inspiring ...I am going to check it just now
    Feel very happy if you pay a visit to me at
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You featured PC! I love love love her blog! :) This mirror is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "TRH" is my #1 blog I start followed before I have my own blog! Feature in "TRH" is really a BIG thing to me! So honor and glad! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the feature!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin