Saturday, July 30, 2011

Link Love No.63!

I started making a new quilt a couple days ago. There are so many other things I should be doing, but once the idea came to my mind, I. JUST. HAVE. TO. DO. IT!

It is coming along just as I imagined, and it is so much fun to work on. I think this is the part I love about creating something... seeing something in my head starting to take form and become reality.

I can't wait to share the pictures of the finished quilt with you someday!

Are you ready for this week’s link loves???

Morning by Morning Production created this wall of "whites". I love the contrast with the wall and the collection of white items. Beautiful!


I have been wanting to work on some stencil projects lately and looking at some books...Maybe Matilda shared this essay and lovely doily tee with us. Thank you for sharing the loveliness!


I must say when I saw this subway art it almost brought tears to my eyes... because I was thinking about my boys. The creative Imperative created this for her nephew and some for her children. She said it is so important for them to know that they are special and I agree with her! Head over to her blog to see how she did this. Thank you for sharing the great idea!


Those collections of blue jars are so pretty... but how long do you think it would take to buy them one by one when you find them? The Single Nester didn't have to wait for a long time, because she created them all at once from regular jars! I might have to give it a try!


Oh how lovely and sweet... I mean literally. I love cakes, and I am definitely the type to enjoy with my eyes too (well, with blogging that is the only way). I LOVE how she decorated the cake. Head over to Wonder Woman Creations and see more beautiful photos she has shared.



Thank you for all your fabulous creations! I will see you at the next post!

6 comments :

  1. Wow, I so love that subway art! I need to do something like that for my kids!

    And ps, thank you so very much for the sweet sweet comment you left on my blog. It meant so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blue glass collection! :) its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the painted doily t-shirt!!! My mom did one very similar but instead of paint she used a bleach pen on a colored t. it came out so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my project! I just love that beautiful cake . . . so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature!!!! This made my week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the feature! Thats so very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin