Saturday, July 23, 2011

Link Love No. 62!

There were many links that were fun and lots of originality this time.
It is always hard for me to pick just five "loves" because there are lots more that I like. If you haven't been picked, please don't be discouraged.

I hope everyone will visit each other and enjoy and appreciate the creativity of others. :)

Here are the link loves for this week:

Oh how I love this Super Hero Winged Shoes. I am Momma Hear Me Roar is always doing something fun. She got the idea from here, and created these fun shoes. I had two boys first before I got my little girl, so I can relate to her projects so much. I bet your boys feel so special when they wear these. :)


Me Sew Crazy shares this simple yet brilliant idea. I love how this small change made this top so special.


This pleated clutch caught my eye! Usually this is not my color scheme, but I love the look of this bag. Originate and Renovate made this bag with fabrics by Jay McCarroy. You should head over to her blog to see her other gorgeous pictures she has posted. :)


I have been wanting to paint one of my chairs a similar color to this night stand, and looking at her project made me wanna do that even more! The Roseland Family did such a nice job on this. It is a perfect example of what a little paint can do to an old piece of furniture.


Oh, how I LOVE this project by Flamingo Toes! She spray painted all the frames and made these whimsical pieces of art. Head over to her blog to see the awesome tutorial she posted. So fun!


What a talented bunch! Thank you for sharing your projects with us!

3 comments :

  1. thank you so much for the feature of lola's new "exotic sea" night stand! you are so right, a little paint does go along way to an old piece of furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring the lace zipper! So many amazing other features, I have to go check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much for featuring my Stitched Furniture!! What a great group of features. I can't wait to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin