Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Link Party No. 60!

Several months ago, I found these frames for $3.00 a piece at a thrift store... I loved the details on the frame, and wanted to give them new life. (Looks like the previous owner even attempted to paint one of them).


A little bit of a spray paint and cork board, they look much better.


Originally I wanted to use them as my design board, but now I am not so sure.

I was playing around to see how these frames would look with some jewelries, and I l love the look also!


Should I use them as a jewelry display board or as a design board (yea, I need to organize my ideas too)? If you were me, what would you do?

Ok, it is time for the link party! Please link up your fabulous projects and share with us!

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.




30 comments :

  1. Love how they look repurposed for jewellery display

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sachiko,
    Happy to be joining in this week. Love what you did with the frames...beautiful!

    Janet xox
    http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white frames! Yours are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those frames were a wonderful find. I love what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jewelry looks awesome on there. Maybe use one for each? Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The frames are so pretty painted white. And the jewelry looks so pretty hanging on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. unbelievable the improvement you did on those frames ~ they turned out so lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how your frames turned out! Great find!
    Thanks too for hosting!
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tough call, both are great uses! I guess it comes down to where you would see and enjoy them the most! :) Makes me think I need some design boards too.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why not use one for each? Although the jewelry does look for very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your redecorated frames! I bought some at an estate sale I want to paint as well. Yours are so pretty. I love the hanging jewelry - it's art!
    shannonsews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the frames! I'd keep them as jewelery display boards.
    Thanks for hosting!
    Tal
    www.english.the-crafeteria.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your frames are so beautiful. It makes me want to run to the thrift store right now. I love that you used them for a jewelry display.

    I may have entered my link twice. Sorry, my browser isn't working right.

    Thanks for hosting , have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You really made those frames look beautiful! Thanks for sharing and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sachiko, I think they are fabulous!! The frames are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow, those frames are beautiful! either way you use them, i love them, what a fabulous find!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Found your blog today...new followers! Linked up a few of our goodies!

    Jill @ http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. those frames are perfect! I so very much love them. I need to do something like that for all my necklaces. My poor tiny jewelry box is overflowing and the excess is all over our dresser. Your solution with the frames would be so perfect. Now to find awesome frames I can afford...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Sachiko,
    Adoro seu blog.
    Faça-me uma visita, será um prazer
    beijo
    Sula

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE these frames! I had to mention them on my blog. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Saw these on pinterest, and fell in love! I'll be featuring them on my blog on Thursday!

    http://sumossweetstuff.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    Sumo:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just realized that I have the EXACT same frame! Got it at a yard sale. I'm gonna spray paint it too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this! Can you please tell me what color you used?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this! Can you tell me what color spray paint you used?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love these! I'm posting a credited image with a link in my interior design blog - please let me know if that's not all right.

    http://springgreendesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. How about getting some pretty fabric and covering the corkboard. That way if you don't have anything on it, it looks like a pretty framed art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's been a year since this post, but I made this before I saw it!
    https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/557680_10150940190582005_906149224_n.jpg

    I used some screen pinned over the corkboard and cup hooks from the hardware store for hanging jewelry. It works amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin